Having white teeth is something we all want. However, many people think that we must spend a lot of money on expensive dental treatments. What would you say if we told you that it is unnecessary? Many home care and tricks use effective natural ingredients to whiten teeth.
What to do to keep your teeth white naturally?
Do you want to whiten your teeth naturally? Below we will mention the care needed to keep your teeth white in a short time and in a simple way. Besides, getting these ingredients will not cost you anything.
The first thing you must do is take care of yourself and prevent. Do not know what to do? Well, here are some tips:
- Take care of your diet: You must follow a complete diet full of vitamins and minerals. Besides, always stay hydrated and increase your consumption of fruits and vegetables. Foods like carrots and apples are natural cleaners for your teeth.
- Reduce foods and drinks that can stain your teeth. Coffee, tea, wine, and cola are the worst stains on your teeth. Minimize their consumption and, if possible, eliminate them from your diet.
- Brush regularly and use mouthwash and dental floss: The next time you buy toothpaste, make sure it contains fluoride and is alcohol-free. Alcohol affects the enamel of the teeth. You must maintain good dental hygiene to avoid bacteria, tartar, or any other type of dirt on the root.
Do you already have yellow teeth and want to whiten your teeth naturally? Here are some of them:
1. Bicarbonate paste with ginger: This paste has an exfoliating effect, ideal for removing micro-particles of tartar that make teeth look yellowish. However, you can only use this method twice a week to do not damage your teeth. Otherwise, it will weaken the tooth enamel and cause sensitivity.
How to prepare it?
Mix 3 teaspoons of baking soda, ¼ teaspoon of ginger powder, and three drops of mint essential oil. After preparing it, brush with a mixture of this paste and your favorite toothpaste.
2. Strawberries with salt: Strawberries contain vitamin C and a type of acid that helps you eliminate dental plaque, contributing to whiten your teeth naturally. Also, we can add a little bicarbonate to whiten faster.
How to prepare it?
Take three strawberries, a pinch of coarse salt, and ½ teaspoon of baking soda. Crush the strawberries with a fork until you get a puree, add the rest of the ingredients, and mix to obtain the paste. Brush your teeth with this paste and then with your usual toothpaste.
Remember that strawberry-based toothpaste is exfoliating, and you shouldn’t use it more than twice a week.
3. Coconut oil: This oil is antimicrobial. It helps eliminate bacterial plaque and promotes the health of our teeth and gums. This can help if you suffer from minor gum disease. It is one of the healthiest home tricks to whiten your teeth naturally.
You only need to put a teaspoon of coconut oil in your mouth. Let it penetrate all your teeth for 4 or 5 minutes, then remove and rinse with water.
Do you have any other home methods that whiten your teeth naturally? What are those? Mention them and tell us how you prepare them and how effective they are.