Porcelain Veneers, along with other cosmetic dentistry treatments, have proven to be successful in transforming the quality of smiles. The great thing about porcelain veneers is the transformation to your confidence as well. You never need to worry about the niggling cracks or chips present on your teeth which stop you from smiling.
If you have ever felt self-conscious about your smile, you don’t need to anymore. We list five key benefits of porcelain veneers and why they’re a great choice to transform your confidence and your smile.
The Five Benefits
- Make Way for A Natural Smile – The good thing about cosmetic dentistry is that the treatments endeavour to deliver a natural-looking smile. This means you hardly notice that you’ve had dental work done. Porcelain veneers are just the same. A thin-shaped porcelain shell is placed on the front surface of the teeth, transforming your smile to the public. The good thing is, no one will notice the difference from your natural teeth.
- It Covers Your Niggling Dental Issues – When you watch your favourite celebrities and idols, many showcase a beaming smile. That doesn’t mean their teeth are perfect, because they may also have niggling issues that they wish to hide. Porcelain veneers fix those cosmetic issues that become visible when you smile or talk.
- They’re Resistant to Staining – Unlike temporary veneers, made from acrylic which is prone to staining, permanent porcelain veneers work just the opposite. Even if you drink endless amounts of coffee or soft drinks, porcelain veneers are resistant to staining. However, don’t take the risk. Its recommended that you balance your diet with clear, lighter and nutritious foods alongside your favourite foods such as boiled vegetables or soup.
- It Requires Simple Maintenance – Unlike temporary acrylic veneers, permanent porcelain veneers are comfortable to wear and do not affect any of your mouth functions. Speak, eat and open as normal without feeling any discomfort. Ensure you continue to keep the front surface clear from debris with regular brush and flossing.
- They Are Less Invasive – Porcelain veneers are less invasive compared to other dental restoration such as crowns. You also require no anaesthesia as the procedure requires simple bonding to the front surface of your teeth.
Few Points To Consider…
Cosmetic dentistry has changed the landscape of modern dentistry and many people are taking up the option to transform their aesthetic appearance. Porcelain veneers continue to be a popular treatment choice. They’re strong, shiny and maintain naturality. No matter the choice of cosmetic treatment, you cannot go too far wrong with porcelain veneers. A few things to note, however, before pressing ahead with cosmetic treatments such as porcelain veneers, you want to ensure you’re making the right choice because there are some factors which may cause problems with cosmetic dentistry, particularly with fitted veneers. Get past these factors and make way for a brand new smile that you will love.
Are you missing that Hollywood look? Vineyard Dental are motivated to transform your confidence and smile. Contact us here and let our outstanding dental team help you on your way to a happy and healthy smile.